Tata Hitachi offers a customized choice of Equipment Maintenance Contracts to suit the Equipment model, application & usage rendering high reliability and enables customer to focus on their core business activity. Broadly, these Maintenance contracts are classified as below :
- Annual Service Contracts
- Site Support Contracts
- Full Maintenance Contracts
- Operation & Maintenance Contracts
FMC Support Solutions:
Full Maintenance Contract by Tata Hitachi is a fully customized service offering for customers having large fleet of machines. Designed to meet specific requirement of individual customers. It maximizes the production by ensuring maximum machine utilization.
- Maximize Equipment Availability.
- Minimize operating cost through planned maintenance.
- Enhance Reliability and maintainability through monitoring of MTTR and MTBF.
- Technical skill development of customer personnel.
- Extend Equipment life to maximize returns on investment.
- Higher Productivity through increased utilization.
- Life cycle maintenance cost known at the start of the contract.
- Allows customer to concentrate on their core activity.
- Higher Equipment availability resulting in leaner fleet size.
- Improved cost efficiency through higher utilization and extended equipment life.
- Better resale value of equipment.
|Project Manager/ Engineer|
|Machines and Helpers Team|
|Site Support Infrastructure|
|Vehicle for team movement|
|Equipment Availability Guarantee|
ASC : Annual Service Contract
AMC : Annual Maintenance Contract
FMC: Full Maintenance Contract
Machine Population under Full Maintenance Contract (FMC)
Widespread distribution of contracts